7/6/15

Sunsella Silicone Egg Ring

Does anyone else suck at making eggs that don't just glob together in the middle of the pan? Any time I try to make more than one sunny side up egg, they just pile in the middle and become one mega-egg. The Sunsella Silicone Egg Ring has helped me make single eggs, rather than monster piles!


The Sunsella Silicon Egg Ring is made from premium quality silicone. The are BPA, phthalate and lead free. They also meet FDA standards. Each ring has a 4 inch diameter. They are scratch resistant and non-stick. The stainless steel rod is sturdy and the added silicon topper ensures you don't burn your fingers. They can stand up to 446F.


These rings can be used for more than just eggs! They are perfect for making small pancakes, perfectly round burgers, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, and more. One fun thing you could to is rap bacon around the inside then pour the egg in that, to have a bacon wrapped egg!


I found that these were very easy to use and clean. My eggs did not stick to the rings at all. There was a little leakage under the ring, but it was much better than what I normally end up with.




These rings are currently being sold for $12.99 for a 4 pack. To learn more or to purchase them for yourself, check out the Amazon listing. Photos with the Sunsella watermark are from the Amazon listing. 

I did receive the product mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment