7/16/15

FSL Xylem Wood Headphones

I am a headphone hoarder. I have so many pairs, because one of my cats likes to chew them up. At this point I have an ice little stockpile, but none are as unique as the new pair of FSL Xylem Wood headphones. 

The FSL Xylem headphones are an eco friendly earbud encased in a lovely wood exterior that provides better bass response. They come with 3 size earbuds, I personally use the smallest size and they fit perfectly. My partner uses the large size, and he seems to like them. There is a mic control button that also allows you to control the song. I like the feature for when I am running, it allows me to control my music without me having to stop and look at my phone. 

I have found that the sound quality is pretty nice with these headphones. The bass is better on these than on similarly designed headphones that I have. For the price of $12.99, you get a pretty unique pair of headphones. They are lightweight and easy to use.


FSL offers a 3 year warranty. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase you are able to return them for  a refund. To learn more about these headphones or to purchase them for yourself you can visit the Amazon listing. 

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment