6/15/15

The Importance of Selfies featuring the SplashETech Selfie Stick

I don't care what anyone has to say, I love taking selfies. I don't have any photos of myself as a child, so having photos to look back on when I'm older is really important to me. When I'm older I won't regret taking 100 photos of my friends at the beach every time we go. I won't regret taking selfies of me looking and feeling good. I would regret not having photos of fun times to look back on. I love seeing my friends selfies. To me, selfies are empowering. We live in a world that tells us we are not good enough, we are not pretty enough, or we are not this/that/the other enough. When we take selfies we are shouting "Yes I Am!". Selfie Sticks are a great way to capture photos that you might not have been able to capture alone. They enable to to take awesome photos without having to ask strangers, something I struggle with with my anxiety. You are able to take photos if you are on a hike alone of yourself on top of the mountain. You can take a cute photo of you and your friends, and include everyone!


The SplashETech Selfie Stick is one of the most lightweight selfie sticks I have used. It is easy to set up, it only takes a minute or two to get going once out of the box. It arrived charged and ready to go. When it is time to charge it, it charges quickly. I like that it uses a usb cord, so I can charge it when I am out and about, with my charger pack. The adjustable range starts at .77 feet and goes to 3.4 feet. There is an adjustable clamp that allows you to adjust to fit most phones. Even my ginormous iPhone 6 Plus fit! Since I have another selfie stick I ended up giving this to a friend who has an iPhone 4, and it fit her phone as well. I love that this is a Bluetooth selfie stick. It makes it super simple to use. There are no cords that you need to plug into your phone. This selfie stick is sold for $12.99 on Amazon.

Check out the photos below to see how I have utilized this selfie stick!


This photo shows how we were able to take a photo at a BBQ with everyone included in the photo


I was able to take a few photos of my bridesmaids dress, better than I would have been able to without the selfie stick.


Here are couple of OOTD photos I have taken:


I was at a party with my friend and we wanted to take a photo with her dog. We were able to do so without asking anyone to take it for us. I like that you can conceal that you are holding a selfie stick in photos. 


 Here is another photo of us that we used the stick for. 


Overall, I am a huge fan of this Selfie Stick. I think selfies are important and using a selfie stick can make taking selfies easier. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for taking "too many photos" of yourself. 

*I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment