6/17/15

The High Intensity Interval Workouts Game from Strength Stack 52

Strength Stack 52 sent me another set of fitness card games to review. This set is HIIT The Game. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. This is where you work many different muscle groups, quickly, followed by short resting times. This combats muscle fatigue and promotes muscle growth and fat loss.


The HIIT game can be played alone or with friends. You do not need any equipment making it ideal for anyone without a gym membership. At $29.97 it is cheaper than a gym membership. I love that it can be taken just about anywhere.

For game instructions check out the video below:


I love how clear and concise the instructions in the video are. it is easy to play, at any fitness level. I find that playing with friends adds extra motivation to work harder. The exercise cards in this game are similar to the cards in the other decks I spoke about the other day. These games are quick and fun ways to get your exercise in. To learn more about this game, check out this link. I am a little pressed for time today, but I will come back and add further comments later this week. 


I recited the product mentioned above for free. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment