6/11/15

Quick Sweat Dice

I recently received the Quick Sweat Dice set by Stack 52 reviews. I have been having so much fun while getting some exercise in with these. They give you an easy to follow, quick, and fun workout.

 The  Quick Sweat Dice set is a bodyweight exercise game. When you play the game you actually get a pretty awesome workout. It's great for all fitness levels, from beginners on up! You wont do the same workout twice and you won't get bored. The variety of exercises maximizes muscle confusion and increases strength gains.


Some quick facts as featured on the Quick Sweat Dice website:
  • Designed by a scientist and military fitness expert, used by the US Army in Iraq
  • Never do the same workout twice: Kills boredom, increases your motivation
  • Play anywhere: no equipment is needed
  • Easy to learn: Sergeant Volkin demonstrates each exercise (see below for videos)
  • Progressive difficulty: challenging for both beginners and experts
I really love that this set is so easy to use. Each die is pretty self explanatory, but if you do not understand what one is telling you to do you can visit the Stack 52 website for a more detailed explanation. This set is being sold for $19.97. I think this is a fair price, considering you do not ned a gym and there are no requiring fees, and no equipment needed. I paid $20.00 for a gym membership that I never used!
I will come back and upload my own photos, but as of right now, it appears that my cat has stolen my dice and hid them somewhere in my apartment. I leave them on my table, forgetting he LOVES to play with the pouch they are in. He has a thing for the material, anytime I have something in a small pouch like this, he takes it and it takes me a few days to find it.
Check out this awesome video that I found that features the Quick Sweat Dice, it's pretty cute! It's adorable.



Here are some games you can play with these dice:

Roll all the dice and do the exercises that appear. You get one point for each rep. Do not rest between exercises.

Time Critical

Race to a point total in the fastest time possible. Try to beat your old time.

It's a Numbers Game


Get as many points as you can in 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes depending on your fitness level or time available. Try to beat your old score!

Tabata Rounds
Get as many points as possible in a 1, 2, or 3 minute round. Rest 30, 60, or 90 seconds. Perform 3, 4, or 5 rounds. Set the length of each round, the rest period, and number of rounds based on your fitness level and mix things up to increase muscle confusion and maximize your results.


* I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment