6/4/15

NutraWork Sports Tritan Water Bottle with Straw

I use water bottles in my life every single day. I have a bottle full in my bedroom and another on my desk where I spend a lot of my time. I probably refill my water bottles 4-6 times a day. I started drinking water much more this year, and keeping a bottle handy really helps.

I recently received the NutraWork Sports Tritan Water Bottle with Straw to test. This water bottle is a 22oz BPA free bottle that is designed to fit in your hand perfectly. It's slim curved design makes it perfect for taking in the car, as it will fit most standard cup holders. The flip top and straw design make water easily accessible.



The NutraWork Sports Tritan Water Bottle with Straw has some of my favorite features that I look for in water bottles. First of all, it has a nice flip-top. I prefer flip-tops over screw on/off tops because they are easier to use while exercising. If I am jogging and I have a screw on top I usually have to stop jogging otherwise I spill water all over myself. The flip top makes it much easier as I can flip the top with the same hand that I am holding the bottle in. This bottle also has a removable straw. This means that I don't have to flip the bottle over when I want to drink out of it, which if I do that while running, one again, I tend  to spill the water all over myself. I LOVE that the straw is removable, as I have said before water bottle straws tend to give me the creeps since they are hard to clean when they are attached. The water bottle is slim, making it easy to hold with one hand. I'd say it is the perfect size for my hand.



This water bottle is currently being sold for $13.89 on Amazon.com. To learn more about this water bottle or to purchase one for yourself, visit the Amazon product page, linked above. I received this water bottle in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment