6/11/15

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover

I have always been pretty self conscious about my feet. Over the last few months I finally decided it was time that I take better care of them in order to start wearing cute sandals and flip flops. I recently got the Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover, and honestly I'm a little under-impressed by it. I thought I would love it more than I did.

The Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover is a device that painlessly remove calluses. It worked on the callus on my big toe, but as far as the rest of the foot goes, it didn't really do anything. I was hoping this would remove the calluses and dead skin on my heals and under foot area. You're not supposed to use this on anything but your feet, but I did find that it removed callouses on my hands. 


I think that the device spins fast enough (40 spins per minute). I think that the file that they use is a part of the problem. It needs to be more coarse. This would have been great if it had included different textures. It did come with an extra file attachment, but it was the same texture as the other.
The device has a rechargeable battery, which is nice as it reduces waste. The LED light that it comes equipped with could be brighter. 

Overall, this might be great for you if you have very light callouses on your feet, but it wasn't the greatest for my heavy calloused feed. I find the $34.99 price point a bit high. 

*I'm going to come back and upload some personal photos later this weekend, photos featured are from the Amazon Product Page.*

I received the product mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions are exclusively my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment