6/17/15

AZSPORT Waist Trimmer

I have noticed that waist trimmers have become pretty popular this year. Wanting to know what all of the fuss was about, I opted to review one. I received the AZSPORT Waist Trimmer. This trimmer is a little different than your typical under bust corset. It is very flexible, there are no rigid bones and it stretches, a lot. 


This waist trimmer is very comfortable and stretchy. It is one of the cheaper waist trimmers for larger waists that I have come across. I'm a plus size woman, with a 42 waist but a larger stomach area (around 47 inches). With this trimmer I am able to reduce the size of my stomach area and waist to 40 inches. That is a 7 inch difference! You can really notice the difference when wearing formfitting clothing. I notice that I look much smoother and slimmer. I can feel more confident in tighter clothes.


I  like to wear this lower on my waist when I am wearing an under bust corset. My corset is a little short, so when I wear this with it, it is able to pick up where the corset left off. I like to wear these as a quick and temporary solution for a smaller waist. While I have been working out for the last year, I haven't seen the results that I would like. With this waist trimmer I can "fake it till I make it". Unlike under bust corsets, this will shrink with you, as it is meant for multiple body types. 


This trimmer is currently on sale for $14.98. To learn more check out the Amazon listing

While I did receive this at no cost to me for a review, all thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own. I am going to come back and upload my own photos later this week. I have a very busy week ahead of me and have not yet had the chance to take my own photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment