5/3/15

Specialty Styles Accessory Organizer


Having a tiny apartment sure has its downfalls. The Number one downfall is the lack of space for my massive amounts of clothes, jewelry, and accessories. Specialty Styles has created a solution for my problem, with their Accessory Organizer. This device is perfect for hanging up scarves, ties, and jewelry!

Specialty Styles offered to send me one package of their accessory organizers, for free, in exchange for my honest feedback. Each package comes with two organizers. I jumped at this opportunity because previously my scarves were thrown all over the house, and my necklaces were getting tangled up in drawers. I recently bought a portable closet for my bedroom, and I knew that is exactly where I wanted to hang these.


I have been using these organizers for about a month now and I cannot begin to say how much of a time saver they are! I used to just throw scarves off and toss them into a drawer or a pile when I took them off. My necklaces were stored on hooks or in drawers as well and always ended up tangled. Now I always make sure to take off my scarf of necklace and put it back on the organizer, so it is always there and ready for next time. They take up such little space in my closet, I am so happy I got these.

The devices are made from a sturdy metal wire, wrapped in some sort of nylon-ish type rope. It is snag and tangle free. My scarves slide on nicely without too much friction. My necklaces have not tangled up on me at all. Each circle is about 3 inches wide. You can store many necklaces in each cycle if you wanted, but I choose to hang one per circle. Scarves are best hung one per circle. You could get away with more if they are thin scarves. The organizers are very sturdy, they have not warped from the weight of my scarves or anything.
You can hardly even notice them in the closet, there is one at each end, hung on the top row. 
You could use these for other things as well. You can hang belts and ties on them. I think you could even hang your leggings or stockings on them as well! I find these to be very useful. I am taking stuff off/ putting stuff on them just about every day.

These organizers can be purchased on Amazon for $15.99. There is free shipping for Prime members.

This is a price I would pay for a device like this. I am considering ordering these for gifts for a few events/holidays/birthdays I have coming up. Just about anyone could make use of these. To learn more you can visit the Amazon page.

Specialty Styles has offered up one set of Accessory Organizers to one lucky reader. You must complete at least one entry to be entered to win, a entries are optional, but the more entries you do the more chances of winning you will have. Chance of winning depends on how many people enter. This is open to US residents who are 18 years or older, unless you have parental permission to enter. Void where prohibited. Enter using the Gleam Widget below. Winner will be emailed when the giveaway ends and will have 24 hours to reply, unless they have supplied mailing info.

Set of 2 Closet Accessory Hangers.

I did receive the product mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. Experiences and opinions are my own.

24 comments:

  1. I would hang scarves on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use it for my necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would somehow incorporate them into my craft room maybe for yarn or ribbon. I am sure they will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea Glass ! After it's turned into small round mosaics. These are far to pretty to be covered with scarves or hung in the closet...jmho..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give them to my daughters for their jewelry & scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I won, I would give this to my daughter to hang her scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use these for scarves and jewelry. Could really use a little help organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd use these for scarves in our entry closer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd give one to my teen daughter for her scarves! And keep one in my laundry room for hanging wet lingerie & swimsuits to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would hang my necklaces, that way I could actually find one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These would be so great for my necklaces, I have more than a few, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also would hang scarves!
    Thank You for the chance

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use this for all my scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have scarves on these hangers :) They are so cool- I have never seen these in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would hang my scarfs on this ty for this chance

    ReplyDelete