4/20/15

Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review

While I wouldn't say I'm a germ freak, I do find myself constantly washing my hands, especially in public. I hate getting any sort of grime or dirt on my hands, and I can't stand when they get sticky. Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes are the perfect solution for someone like me.



I received a package of Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes, for free, in exchange for my honest feedback. I jumped at this opportunity because I know how often I find myself finding a bathroom to wash my hands in when I am out in public. I am always complaining in restaurants when my hands get sticky from whatever I have eaten and it is a pain to go to the bathroom every time I feel uncomfortable because of the mess.

I carry around a huge purse with me everywhere I go. In my purse I keep a small makeup bag for touchups, my camera, and some other essentials. Now, I also keep a handful of these hand sanitizing wipes. I like that they are less bulky and take up less space than a hand sanitizer bottle. They are moist enough to sanitize both hands with. They are alcohol free,  but still leave my skin feeling clean. I would like to see a version made with alcohol for tougher messes.

I like that these do not dry my skin out. Intact, they leave my hands feeling more moisturized, as they are made with Aloe and Vitamin E. There is no harsh odor or scent. They do not leave any residue on my skin.

Each wipe is individually wrapped in a package that is guaranteed to stay moist. The tiny packets are easy to open, but will not tear or rip in you purse. I do keep a handful in my purse, but will be throwing a bunch in my car as well.

Softy Wipes are manufactured in the USA at an EPA registered and FDA approved facility. They come in a 100 ct. box and are each wipe measures 7" x 8". They are the largest sanitizing wipe on the market. The Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds. The wipes are made from a soft and thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. They are strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettle bell.

To learn more about these wipes or to purchase them for yourself please visit their Amazon page. They are currently on sale for $19.95

I did receive the product mentioned here for free one exchange for my honest feedback. I will come back and upload photos later tonight when my batteries have charged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment