5/8/15

Simple Health Self Heating Knee Brace

I recently received a Self Heating Knee Brace from Simple Health, and I couldn't be any happier with it! I work long hours in a retail environment where I am standing up and walking around for my whole shift. Both of my knees ache terribly after every shift. At some points it becomes unbearable. I would like to rely less on pain medications and find other ways to manage the pain, and this knee brace is the answer! I have found that heat seems to dull the pain quite a bit so I usually lay down with an electric blanket, but with the summer months coming up, that is just too hot. I like that this is a self heating device that concentrates the heat in only the location it touches. I was quite surprised to notice how quickly it started to feel warm, it only took about 15 minutes. I was totally not expecting it to feel as warm as it got. I expected it to be a little warmer than body temperature, bit it actually heated up quite a bit.

 


I have found that this does stay in place, without any slippage. It stays put, which is great since I don't have the time to be constantly re-adjusting. It is also very comfortable to kneel on. I am constantly up-and-down at work, and this was much more comfortable to kneel on than nothing at all, like I was used to.

Both of my knees ache, so I tend to switch it up throughout the day. It is flexible enough to move with my body comfortably, while giving me the support I need. It is easy to put on and take off. It only takes a couple of seconds. It is large enough for bigger people. Being a plus size woman, I was a little worried about it not fitting but there is still plenty of room left for even larger legs.

The knee wrap fits comfortably under jeans or pajama pants. I tend to wear black leggings to work, so I wear this over my leggings, and it blends right in. I might even run it through some black dye to color the white logo black so it blends in better with my leggings. I like that it is made from a thin material. It is not bulky, and there are no parts that hang off. I do not feel self conscious at all while wearing this.

I would love to see one of these made for backs, as I do have back problems as well.

 In the photo below you can see how thin the product is by comparing how big one leg is to the other.



I did receive this product in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts, opinions, and experiences are my own. I can honestly and do recommend this product to anyone with knee problems. With their lifetime guarantee, you can't go wrong. It can be purchased for $19.95 on Amazon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment