5/5/15

Libian Women's Jr Plus Size 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Bolero Shrug

This cropped shrug from Libian is perfect for wearing on chilly days while still wanting to showcase my fun dresses.  I love that it doesn't take away from my outfit. It can take an outfit from casual to a little more dressy. Before, my dress (in the photos) does not meet my dress code at work, simply by adding this cute little sweater I am able to wear it without issue. For me, it has the perfect amount of coverage, anymore would be too much and would take away from my dress.



The material is so lightweight, soft, and comfortable. The color is a nice deep black. It did not fade after washing. I did not experience any shrinking or mis-shaping after washing. The shrug is made in a Jr's Plus size, so it is a little smaller than your typical 3x. The size chart was very helpful when picking out my size. Based off of the size chart, I am marking this as "Fit as expected".


This piece is very fashion forward. It is a plus size clothing item that is not a "tent", is not meant to cover or hide anything, and can be used to dress up, or dress casual. Libian seems to take pride in offering products that young plus size women will love. Not too many companies offer affordable plus size items that are both cute and made from quality materials.


This is a great piece that can be worn with many different outfits. I will come back and add photos of the different outfits I have worn it with. I already plan on wearing it with a black tank top that I have been wanting to wear to work, but a normal length sweater would look silly. This crop shrug will be perfect for that. I also have a bunch of other dresses I plan to wear this with.


This shrug is offered in a variety of colors including black, white, grey, orange, red, brown, and cream.

Sizes available: Bust: 1X(35-37), 2X(37-39), 3X(39-41)






I did receive the black shrug mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. Thoughts and experiences expressed here are my own. To learn more or to purchase this shrug for yourself for $18.94 you can visit the Amazon page

No comments:

Post a Comment