5/12/15

JTMH Accessories iPhone Case.

Keep your iPhone 6 safe, and look good while doing it with a phone case from  JTMH Accessories.  I recently received a white phone case, with a high fashion cat lady design.This scratch resistant glossy case is not only stylish, but also durable. It will keep your iPhone blemish free. It leaves easy access to all the ports, switches, and buttons. The phone case fits snugly, is easy to "install" and remove.




The phone case is made from damage-resistant polycarbonate. It will protect your phone adjacent scratches, falls, and harsh impacts. The stylish design is created through "in-mold printing",  because of this it wont fade.

I like that the case is not bulky, but added the perfect thickness to the phone. I have found that the iPhone 6 is a little difficult to hold, because while it is big, it is also thin. I think that makes it a little awkward hold. I believe that cases make it less awkward and a little easier to hold. This case is no exception.

I gave this case to a friend of mine, who ended up loving it. I knew it was just her style. They also offer a design with a male wolf in a tuxedo. It is pretty dapper looking if I do say so myself.




To learn more about the cat lady case, or to purchase it for yourself ($10.99) you can visit their Amazon page.

* I received the product mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment