5/12/15

Hoo Rag

Hoo Rag? What the heck is a Hoo Rag? Well, a hoo rag is a pretty innovative bandana. The Hoo Rag is a UV protective, light weight, breathable, bandana made from 100% microfiber. It is made in a loop, sort of like an infinity scarf, making this extremely versatile. There are 10+ ways to wear it. To see some of the ways, check out the video below!



When I first got it, I was in shocked that there were so many ways to wear it. I had to look up the video and find out for myself just how many ways I could make it work for me. I plan to upload a video in the future showing how I wear mine. 

I think they are so neat. I received a leopard print one. The print is beautiful and vibrant. The image is crystal clear. 


Most Hoo Rags are $15.95 or $17.95. Hoo Rags with only the Hoo Rag logo displayed all over the bandana are only $9.95, and mystery hoo rags are $9.00.

Hoo Rag also offers custom designs. Whether you need them for promotional products, for your group or club, or for your retail store, Hoo Rag will work with you to create the perfect design for your needs. 

To learn more, or to process a hoo rag for yourself, be sure to check out the Hoo Rag website

* I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.*

*Check back soon for new photos and a possible video! 






A photo posted by Gabby Lynn Reviews💅👗💄 (@gabbylynnreviews) on
Leopard Print Hoo Rag

No comments:

Post a Comment