5/8/15

Black Bear Market All Natural Hot Chocolate


  Black Bear Market is a family owned business that offered delicious all natural Hot Chocolate K-Cups. Black Bear Market set out to make a "better for you" hot-coco that not only tasted great, but left out all of the bad stuff that their competitors use. They take pride in offering a natural hot coco alternative that is free of unnatural ingredients such as artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners like aspartame and sucralose.


  I am a huge fan of hot chocolate so I knew I had to give this a try. The first thing I noticed about this hot chocolate was that the flavor was different than any hot chocolate I have ever tried before. We are so used to out hot chocolate being loaded with artificial sweeteners that i was surprised when I had noticed that this beverage wasn't as sweet as I think of hot chocolate being. While the flavor is not bad, it isn't exactly my favorite either, that was until I added a little sugar and some milk. After adding real sugar and milk I found this to be much better than other hot chocolates. I tend to like my drinks really sweet anyways, but it tasted more natural and wasn't too rich, like I find many hot chocolates to be. I have reduced the amount of sugar I add to these each time, and now I don't use sugar at all. I just had to get used to the flavor. 

Overall, I think these are a wonderful natural alternative to the artificial hot chocolates that are out on the market now. They lack the artificial sugars, but the taste is still good. Simply add a little milk or cream, and you will find yourself enjoying one of the best cups of hot chocolate that you have had! At 50 calories a cup, you can't go wrong!

To learn more about this product or to purchase it for yourself for $15.95/24 count package please check out their Amazon page.

* I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment