4/15/15

Shielo Leave in Hair Protector




Shielo offers straight forward solutions to many different hair problems using natural vegan ingredients. Shielo is committed to using resources from local farm communities where care is given to protect the environment from planting to harvesting. They also only use HDPE #2 PA free plastics for their containers, that are recycled. All caps and lids are are made of HDPE as well. They are proudly a cruelty free company, they display the cute little bunny icon right on the products!

Shielo offered to send me a bottle of their Leave in Hair Protector in exchange for my honest feedback. I am a huge fan of natural/vegan hair products (currently all of my shampoos, hair repair creams, and split end treatments are from Lush, I really love natural products!) that are cruelty free, so I jumped at the opportunity. The Leave in Hair Proctetor is an antioxidant rich leave in hair spritz that is designed to fortify and protect each strand of hair. It creates a bit of texture along with keeping your hair from frying and frizzing under heat. Their unique blend of pro-vitamins, proteins, and amino acids infuse hair with the stuff they need while providing UV protection. It is safe to use on color treated hair.

I really love how this spray smells. It almost remind me of a less fruity Bahama Mama. It brings me back to Cancun every time I use it. I like to spritz it on while my hair is wet, after I have blowdried it, and when I am all done straightening. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling divine. I have terrible split ends, so I use this with my Lush Shine So Bright and my Lush R&B treatments each day. I love how all of these work together to leave my hair soft and protected from sun and straightener damage. I notice that my hair is much less frizzy and much more moisturized when I use this product.


This product can be purchased on the Shielo website for $18.99

Ingredients: 
Water, Hexapeptide-, Shea Butter, Lemon Fruit Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Cysteine, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Horsetail Extract, Golden Seal Root Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Apple Fruit Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lemon Peel Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Mallow Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Panthenol, White Tea Leaf Extract, Cactus Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cinn amidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadow foamate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-55, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Silicone Quaternium-3, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance(Parfum)

I received the product mentioned above in exchange for my honest review and feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment