4/22/15

Sentey® Flow (White/blue) Foldable Headphone


I was a bit skeptical at first. I read all the reviews first for the Sentey Flow Foldable Headphones, and seeing so many low star reviews had me worried. After receiving and using the product, I am kind of shocked to see so many bad reviews. I am loving these headphones. They are far better than any of the headphones I have used for personal use in my home. The bass is deep and the sound is clear and clean.


Packaging: I'm fairly impressed with the packaging. It is sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. The product came in cardboard and plastic packaging. There were no dents or defects to the packaging upon inspecting it when it arrived.


Headphone design: These headphones are very lightweight. I like how sleek the headphones look. Although plastic, to me, they don't feel cheap. The ear cushions are very soft and bouncy. They are large enough to fit comfortably on my ears. I have a smaller head, and these headphones fit like a glove. They can be extended to fit larger heads. My boyfriend also found them to be comfortable. The foldable design makes them more compact and easy to pack in my purse.


Sound: I found the sound to be clear and not muffled. The bass was deep. I did not find the sound to be fuzzy at all. I use these headphones for music, comedy stations on pandora, and podcasts. I found these headphones suitable for each.


Detachable cable: For the life of me I couldn't come up with a reason as to why they would need a debatable cable, then the answer came to me. I have a jerk of a cat who likes to chew on all of my cords. I have had so many headphones ruined by him. Having a detachable cord makes it so you don't have to replace the whole unit, just the cord.


I like that there are no batteries to charge, but I would love to see a bluetooth/wireless alternative in the future. When I am running, i don't like to be tangled up in cords.



For the price you are paying ($14.99), these are a pretty decent pair of headphones. I would buy these for gifts for children who want stylish over-the-ear headphones. I would also bring these on airplanes instead of expensive headphones, as I am always worried about theft. Don't expect them to be like "Beats", and you won't be disappointed. Take into consideration the price point and I think you will be impressed as I was. I actually think that the sound sounds better coming from these headphones rather than the speakers on my macbook.

Features as listed on amazon:
  • Exclusive Headphone Headphones Sleek design: Comes with a modern, sleek design that highlights simple but functional beauty. - headphones - headphone - kids headphones - headphones for kids - kid headphone - kid headphones - headphones for kids
  • Foldable: The Flow headset folds up for easy transport and storage anywhere you want.
  • In-line Microphone: Headset An In-line omnidirectional microphone that picks up your voice without having to talk directly into it.
  • In-line Control: The Flow headset features in-line control to allow you to answer calls by pressing the button when being used on a mobile phone and play/pause a song when used in a device that supports inline control with music / Flat Cable: The flat detachable cable designed to prevent tangles in both use and storage while providing the maximum strength. headphones for kids
  • Compatible and works with any 3.5mm Device and with Turtle Beach TalkBack Cable and Earforce Audio Adapter , Skullcandy Inline Cables, Apple Ipad, Iphone, Air , Mini, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5, s6 , Nokia Phones , Microsoft Surface and Pro, Asus, Lenovo, Msi Notebooks, Panasonic SV-MP010 Digital Audio Player, Sony Walkman , Razer Edge Pro , ProntoTec and Lg G Pad Tablets , Amazon Fire , Dragon Touch Devices , Astro Queo Smartphone , Hp Stream , Acer Iconia , Google Nexus , Dell Venue , Polaroid Tab , Toshiba Encore , Blu Dash , Htc Desire , Nokia Lumia , Ps3 , Ps4 , Ps Vita , Xbox , Xbox One , Sharp Aquos, and many many more broadband compatible devices.
Colors available: 
Blue and White, Red and Black, Purple and White. 

To learn more or to purchase a pair for yourself you can check out their Amazon page.

 I did receive these free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are true and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment