3/8/15

My Kitchen Concepts: Moscow Mule Mug Review

I have a review for the My Kitchen Concepts Moscow Mule Mug Review due today, but I am having trouble with my internet. It is down in my area and posting the review is difficult from my phone. I will have a full review posted when it is fixed, which I am anticipating will me Sunday April 11 or Monday April 12. For information on this much please check out the Amazon listing. Thank you for your understanding and check back soon for this review.

Here are some features as listed on Amazon:
  • Measures 4.2" x 4.0" x 4.2" and Holds 16 Oz Moscow Mule
  • Food-safe Lacquer Coating Preserves Stunningly Beautiful Look. These Mule Mugs Make Fabulous Gifts. Remember, these are NOT dishwasher safe and are not for Microwave use.
  • Moscow Mule Copper Mugs With Solid Double Wall Construction and Brass Handle
  • Special 37 Page Cocktail Recipes e-book bonus - Valued at $19.97 for FREE ( e - book link provided. Please look for the details inside the box )
  • *** Lifetime Guarantee *** For Any Manufacturing Defect. We Stand Behind Our Products And You Can Buy With Confidence! Plus Full Time Customer Support Agents To Assist You With Any Post Purchase Concerns
* I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for an honest review. Review will be posted when the internet has been fully restored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment