4/26/15

Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle


The Forever Fused has quickly become my new favorite fruit infuser water bottle. The design is so unique compared to similar bottles I have tested. Each fruit infused water bottle is made of high quality Eastman Tritan Copolyester, which is eco-friendly, BPA free, dishwasher safe and leak proof. Every order is backed with a 100% money back guarantee. As a "thank you", those who order will also receive a FREE sports backpack and fitness eBook with purchase!


The forever Fused water bottle has a different design than all of the other fruit infuser water bottles that I have used. The main difference is that the fruit holder screws into the bottom of the bottle, instead of the lid. I love this design, because it makes drinking out of the bottle much easier. In the other designs, the fruit tends to fall towards the mouthpiece, clogging the hole. In those water bottles water takes longer to come out, and you have to sip harder. You do not have that problem with this bottle, as the fruit container is not attached to the lid. You still get the delicious flavor of the fruit, without it clogging any holes. Another bonus for me is that there aren't any dirty mouthpieces to drink from. To drink out of this, you completely remove the top lid. I get so skeeved out by water bottles with straws/tiny drinking holes that i usually end up throwing out such water bottles after only a couple months. I just feel that there is no way to keep them clean. I much prefer drinking out of a bottle like this. I typically use a disposable straw instead of drinking right from the bottle. 


The water bottle itself is made from a sturdy plastic. I have actually dropped it a few times and it still in great shape, there are not dents or scratches. It has been washed over and over again, and the lids still screw on as tightly as they first did. Overall, I am very pleased with this water bottle. 

Flavors to try, with potential health benefits (as taken from the Amazon product page):
✓ Green tea+Mint+Lime: Fat burning, digestion, relieves headaches, congestion and freshens breath.

✓ Strawberry+Kiwi: Immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular health and digestion

✓ Cucumber+Lime+Lemon: Water weight management, appetite control, relieves bloating, hydration, and digestion

✓ Lemon+Lime+Orange: Digestion, immune defense, vitamin C, relieves heartburn, (when consumed at room temperature)

Get yours now, on sale ($19.95)for mothers day! To learn more, or to purchase one for yourself you can visit their amazon page.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. I will come back and upload photos later this evening when my batteries have charged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment