4/10/15

Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap

Launced in February of this year, Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap is the newest soap in the Dial soap lineup. Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap is a nourishing and skin hydrating soap that will leave your skin feeling better than ever.  Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap is infused with Marula Oil and uses "Micro Oil technology" to effectively nourish and hydrate skin.


I suffer from extremely dry skin on my hands during late winter/early spring. This is something that has only been happening to me for the last 2 or three years, so I have yet to come up with a solution. I have tried everything from soaps, to lotions, to various types of cream to solve the problem and everything just ends up being a temporary fix. At this point I have just been focusing on products that won't dry my skin out any more. The Miracle Oil Hand Soap does not dry my skin out, but it also makes my hands feel much smoother, more moisturized, and nourished. I don't find myself itching my hands all day long when I use this soap in place of my other soaps.

I really love that this soap does not dry my skin out. There are no harsh irritants or micro scrubbers in this soap, so I don't have to worry about irritating my already irritated skin. When combined with my lotion routine, my skin feels better than with my usual brand of soap, which may be the cause of my skin problems to begin with.


There are a few things I am not totally thrilled with when it comes to this product. Firstly, I noticed right away that there was no little bunny on the product to signify if it is cruelty free or not. I have been unable to find an answer either way about this product online as well. I think it is immigrant for companies to disclose this type of information clearly on every product that they sell. Another aspect I was not trilled with was the scent. I typically buy soaps that have a fruity or floral scent.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 5, Red 33, Red 4, Blue 1

Overall, I think this is a decent product. It is something I would buy if the price was right. I like how thick the soap is, and how well it lathers. The scent is something I would change, but it doesn't ruin the product for me.

I did receive the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All opinions and experiences are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment