3/24/15

Pine Hill Soap Company



  Pine Hill Soap Company was founded in 2013 by a full time college student working on her degree in business, while also holding down a full time job. Pine Hill Soap Company offers a variety of natural and handmade skincare products. Each product is handmade in Holland Patent, New York, a town local to me. While they specialize in soaps, they are also proud to offer scrubs, lotions, lip balms and bath salts.

  Pine Hill Soap Company recently reached out to me asking if I would review one of their products. After checking out their website, I knew that this was an opportunity I wanted to jump on. I loved that they were a local company that offered products I love, such as natural soaps, scrubs, and lotions.

  This past year I have switched over a lot of my soaps and shampoos from drug store brands, to more natural products offered by Lush and other natural companies. I like that Pine Hill Soap Company offers some similar products (such as soaps, scrubs, lip balms, and lotions), but at a much more affordable price. A scrub sold from Pine Hill Soap Company at 10 ounces is sold for $12, while a 4 oz scrub sold from lush starts at $21! Lip balms from Pine Hill only cost $2, while similar products from Lush will run you over $7 a piece. One bar of  4.54oz soap from Pine Hill Soap Company costs $5, a 3.5oz bar of soap from lush will cost you at least $6.40.  If you are looking to make the switch to natural products, I would highly recommend checking out Pine Hill Soap Company before you check out Lush.

 Pine Hill Soap Company sent me a bar of their new soap, Litsea Cubeba, to review. I am so happy that I got this scent, I think it has become my new favorite bar of soap. I own many bars of soap from Lush, and I can tell you that the Pine Hill soap is much much better. Not only does this particular bar of soap smell absolutely AMAZING, it also doesn't dry out my skin. I have an issue with the lush soap not lathering up and leaving my hands feeling dry. The Pine Hill Soap Company soap lathered up quite nicely, and left my hands feeling moisturized. The scent did last on my skin for a while. I seriously wish you could all smell how amazing this soap smells. It sort of reminds me of those red white and blue popsicles that children eat during the summer, I believe they are called Bomb Pops.



  I love that the ingredients are listed on the soap packaging, making it easy to tell if you may be allergic to anything in the soap. Ingredients for all products are listed on the website, I really like that they include such transparency, making it easy for the consumer to decide if the ingredients in a certain product will be good for them.


  With Mothers Day coming up, I feel that these products would make wonderful gifts in gift baskets. You could get everything you need for a spa themed basket right on their site! I plan to place an order in the next few months, including products for myself and some to give as gifts for different occasions. 

  Currently, Pine Hill Soap Company is running a promotion, if you buy four bars of soap, you get one free when you use code B4G1. They have also listed their promotions for the upcoming months, you can view them in the photo below. Be sure to check out their sale items, as these are going quick! All orders ship for $7, orders over $40 ship for free!


To learn more or to place an order you can visit their website: Pine Hill Soap Company.  If you can't find what you're looking for, you can always request a custom order. Use code 5OFF to receive $5 off of any $20 purchase.

Other links of interest:

*I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment