2/22/15

Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack

I love fun functional housewears. Recently, I got a set of stackable mugs from Francois et Mimi on Amazon to review, and these mugs quickly turned into my favorite go-to mug.

*this photo taken from the store amazon page*

The Francois et Mimi Stacking mugs are made from made of Stoneware ceramic and painted with lead free paint. I love the splash of color they add to my kitchen. I keep my set right next to my Keurig, that way I always have a clean mug right on hand. They save a lot of space verses regular mugs, because they only take up the counter space of one mug.



The mugs are microwave safe. I like to make hot coco by adding water to my mug and microwaving it for a minute then adding the hot coco packets, and the mug was fine after. It is also dishwasher safe. I do not have a dishwasher, so I did not test this out.

The stand is very sturdy and sleek. I like that it is silver in color. It also doesn't take up much counter space, which is always nice.

If you're looking to add a colorful (yet functional) splash of color to your kitchen, I would recommend these mugs. They are a decent size, easily stackable, and come in fun colors. They are currently on sale for $19.99 on Amazon.

I received these mugs for free, in exchange for an honest review. To learn more about this product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment