3/31/15

Dial: The Boutique Collection. Sugar Cane Husk Scrub


Sugar Cane Husk Scrub is the newest product in the Dial Boutique Hand Soap lineup. This soap combines a luxurious scent with a gentle scrub to leave you skin feeling (and smelling) like you just got back from the spa. Gentle micro-scrubbers work hard to cleanse deeply, while exfoliating, moisturizing, and smoothing your skin.


As a Purex Insider, I get to test many products, sometimes before they hit stores. This time, I received a free bottle of Sugar Cane Husk Scrub deep cleansing hand soap. I am loving this soap, as I have terribly dry hands from this crazy winter we have been experiencing. The micro-scrubbers work effectively to remove my dead dry skin, while the soap also leaves my hands feeling moisturized and soothed. The scent is such a pleasant scent. It is like warm vanilla and sugar. The scent is nice a subtle, I don't find it to be overwhelming.


I am loving how this soap is making my hands feel. After this harsh winter, anything that leaves my skin feeling better is welcome in my home. I am going to be keeping my eyes open for the other three scents while shopping.

Scents available:

  • Yellow Raspberry and Brown Sugar
    • Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Peg-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polylactic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss (sunflower) Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Iron Oxides, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Yellow 10, Yellow 5, Red 40
  • Sugar Cane Husk Scrub
    • Water, Sodium L Aureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polylactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Tetra Sodium Edta, Helianthusa Nnuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Iron Oxides, Dmdm Hydantoin, Yellow 5, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1, Violet 2
  • Water Blossoms
    • Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Peg-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polylactic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss (sunflower) Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ultramarine Blue, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Blue 1
  • Coconut Lime Verbena 
    • Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Peg-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polylactic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss (sunflower) Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Size:
  • 8FL Oz
Features:
  • Deep Cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Exfoliating
  • Great Scent 
To learn more please visit Dial.

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. Opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment