3/24/15

Cyntronix 9000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Power Bank Charger


  I have a problem with my phone dying while I am at work. I know I should probably put my phone on airplane mode to keep this from happening, but I always forget. I recently had the opportunity to review an external power bank, and I fell in love with it instantly. It is a small product that takes up hardly any room in my purse so I can always carry it with me. Now, I no longer have to deal with a  dead phone.


  The Cyntronix external battery charger is a small portable battery charger. It is a little bigger than my iPhone 4, and about the same width. It contains two usb ports, along with one more port to charge the device. I love that I can charge both my iPhone and my iPad at the same time, without it killing the battery right away. This certainly is one of the better external battery chargers that I have used. I do typically have two externals on me, one for me to use, and one for my boyfriend or another person to use in case of extreme emergencies. Better safe than sorry, right?





  I like that this product doesn't have a light that is constantly on when charging a device. I have used other chargers that left an indication light on to tell you how much power the charger had left that stayed on the entire time. This is something that drives me crazy. The indicator light stays on for a few seconds, then turns off. You can press the power button once for it to display the battery indicator lights again for a few seconds more. This product also has a flashlight on it! While it won't light up your entire house, it is good for looking for small things in the dark in the car, or in my purse. To access the light, you simple press the power button twice.


Overall, I am very pleased with this external charger.  It charges my devices quickly, and the device itself charges quickly. The battery doesn't drain while it sits in my purse unused.

Specifications as listed on Amazon:
-Capacity: Whopping 9000mAh real capacity
-Input: DC 5V/1.0A
-Output: DC 5V/2.1A and DC 5V/1.0A
-Battery: Lithium Polymer
-Compatibility: Suitable for all cell phones and digital device with a USB cable connector.

To learn more about this product, or to purchase it for yourself you can visit their Amazon page. It is currently on sale for $35.99

I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All experiences and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment