3/21/15

Custom 50"x60" Fleece Photo Blanket from Collage.com

Personalized gifts are great for just about any occasion. I love receiving gifts that evoke memories. Collage.com has made it possible to keep your friends and family warm with their customizable fleece photo blankets in sizes 50"-60" or 60"-80". These make great gifts that your loved ones can snuggle up with, or just display in their home.

I recently received a 50x60" Fleece Photo Blanket to review for free in exchange for my honest feedback. The 50"x60" blanket can be customized with as little as one photo, or as many as 100! I chose to add 9 photos to my blanket, which I gave to my boyfriend as part of a valentines gift. I included some photos of my favorite memories.We both graduated from the same college (different years though), so I added our graduation photos. I also added some beach vacation photos, along with some photos from when we first became exclusive: my prom. I also added some fun dorky photos that make me laugh every time I see them. I chose to have a space background added, because we are both science nerds and love learning new things about our universe. When all was said and done, this is what my collage looked like:

This is what the blanket I received looks like:



Overall, I am very happy with the quality of this blanket. It is made from a heavy fleece material. The blanket is much larger than I anticipated. I think it is bigger than a lot of the cheap fleece blankets that stores have out during the holidays. The quality of this blanket is certainly better.

The 50"x60" fleece blanket currently costs $109. You can customize it with up to 100 photos and there are dozens of backgrounds you can use to fill up the blank space. My boyfriend thought this was a great gift, we both enjoy it on those cold Ny nights.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All experiences and opinions expressed here are my own, or of those mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment