3/12/15

CanYouHandlebar: Every Day Care Beard Care Kit

Does the man in your life have a beard that just needs some loving? CanYouHandlebar has come out with a new Every Day Care kit. This kit contains a stainless steel beard oil flask and the can of wax that are small enough to fit in pockets. Packed in a box of wood shavings, these kits are perfect for the rugged man.

The CanYouHandlebar beard oil are blended and bottled by hand and are made with olive oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, jojoba, argan, vitamin E and essential oils. These oils are commonly found in my own hair products, so I was already familiar with them.  Right away I noticed the fresh scent of citrus, it was an appealing scent. The base oils were designed with excellent ingredients to help your beard look great and maintain its health. To me, a well maintained beard is very attractive.


The  CanYouHandlebar mustache wax is made from quality ingredients, including local wax (from Michigan bees), USP lanolin, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. They are also hand made and inspected for quality assurance.



I personally thought this kit was adorable. I loved the presentation of it. It was perfect to give as a gift to a friend of mine. My friend loved the scent of both the beard oil and the mustache wax. I am seeing my friend this weekend, so I will be able to come back and update with his experiences using the product then. Stay Tuned!

To learn more about these products or to purchase them for yourself, you can visit the Amazon Product Page here. This kit is currently on sale for $37.99.

I received the kit mentioned above for free in exchange for a blog post. Experiences and opinions posted above are genuine. Photos in the post have been taken from the Amazon product page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment