2/23/15

Urban Decay Ammo Palette

  I recently placed an order for the Urban Decay Ammo Palette on the Sephora website. The palette was on sale for more than half off! I got it for only $16.00. I suspected that they might be selling them to make room for new products. I went to look at the site today and noticed that they are no longer selling the palette.  I am still left wondering if there is a new palette coming out. One can only hope!  The colors are beautiful and last all day, just as you would expect with Urban Decay products. I am so happy I ordered this before it sold out. If you are still wanting to purchase it for yourself you can find it on the Urban Decay website, where it is also on sale for $16.00. My guess is that once they're gone, they're gone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm loving those colors! What a deal you got too, but I'm sad they are no longer selling them online. I'd love that palette for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are beautiful! You can still find the palette on the Urban Decay website, where it is also being sold for $16. :) http://www.urbandecay.com/ammo-palette-by-urban-decay/604214843103.html

      Delete