2/23/15

Red Brick Candle, LOFT No. 1


  I love using candles in my home. Lately I have been using a lot of food scented candles. I love when my home smells like yummy baked goods without going through the hassle of actually baking anything...mostly because I can't bake to save my life. Recently I got the chance to review the Loft No. 1 candle from Red Brick Candles on Amazon, and it quickly became my new favorite candle.

  The Loft No. 1 candle from Red Brick Candles is a deliciously vanilla and maple scented candle. It is generously scented, as soon as I opened the package I could smell the candle. When lit, it quickly filled my entire apartment with its yummy fragrance.



 The Loft No. 1 candle is made from 10oz of  hand poured premium quality soy based wax. It is recommended that when you first burn your candle, you burn it for a minimum of 3 hours in order to prevent the dreaded candle "tunneling".  The candle has a burn time of 80 hours. I have burned this candle for about 15 hours a week since I got it in late January and it's still only half gone and still smells as great as it first did.

 Avaliable on amazon, this candle costs $28.00. I think that is a great price for a candle of this quality.  From the packaging to candle itself, you can tell that Red Brick Candles really pays attention to every detail. A pack of matches is also included with your purchase.

  Your purchase helps to make a difference, through their Light Up The World campaign. Ten percent   of all purchases goes to revitalization and community development initiatives in local communities. You can also buy with confidence knowing that if you are unsatisfied with the candle for any reason you can receive a full refund for your purchase, you don't even have to return the original! There are also special purchasing deals. You can save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Red Brick Candle when you purchase 2 or more.

TLDR Quick Facts:
Vanilla Maple scent.
10oz soy based wax.

**I received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest experiences and feedback.**

No comments:

Post a Comment