2/3/15

Gurin Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser


The Gurin Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser is a great way to refreshen your home without the harsh chemicals that a lot of air fresheners have, while also providing moisture into the air. I use this as a small humidifier next to my bed at night, with a lavender essential oil to help me fall asleep.


This product features:
  • 6 color LED lights (Red, Blue, Green high/low) create a soothing effect with their soft colors
  • Timer - 180 minutes, 120 minutes, 60 minutes, 30 minutes
  • Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second
  • No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down.
  • Low energy use.
I set this up within minutes of it being delivered. My absolute favorite feature is the auto-timer. I like that I can just "set it and forget it". You just choose how long you want it to run for, then it shuts off after that time has passed. I like that the mist that comes out is not hot, it will not burn your skin. The oil that this comes with does smell pleasant. I enjoy the different light settings, I like having mine set to the dim blue color. 


The product is extremely easy to use. The buttons on the back are self explanatory. There is one for lighting and one for the timer. I like that I can run the light without the mist if I wanted some "mood lighting" without the scented mist. You can also run this with just the mist. Thus far I have had no issues with the product. This product does come with a customer service guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with this product for any reason, you can return it for a full refund!


I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.  Posted above is the review I left on the Amazon for this product. To learn more about this product or to purchase one for yourself you can check out the Amazon product page for this device.


Amazon Product Description:
   Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second is a aromatherapy diffuser system that also ionizes essential oil molecules into the air using a heat-free diffusion method, while enhancing an oil biological effects, ideal for improving the atmosphere of any home or work space.

1 comment:

  1. I love our Gurin diffuser. It works wonderfully. It literally spreads essential oils throughout our entire house almost. I love the various colors it has with it.

    ReplyDelete