1/19/15

Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Insoles for Men and Women



Working in retail really takes a toll on my body. Working long shifts often leaves my knees and feet in a lot of pain. Over the pst few years I decide that I should probably use orotpedic shoe insoles, it has really helped out a lot. I am always on the lookout for the best type of insole to use in certain types of shoes, as I do not always wear the same shoe. I have found that the Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women is great for use in my leather boots.

The Syono Orthotics Gel Insoles and Shoe Inserts for Men and Women provide some extra cushioning and support to shoes that might otherwise be lacking in those departments. The added cushion and support help prevent or alleviate pain. Adding these to my shoes that I wear to work has really made a difference. I received a pair in women size 9-12. When cut to the correct size, they fit perfectly in my size 9 shoes. I found that these insoles were very easy to trim down. 

I planned on discussing the materials that are used to make these insoles, but I have been unable to find them. The amazon page does not list any materials. To learn more about this product, you can check out the Amazon page for yourself. Currently, they are sold for $18.45

I received the products mentioned above for free in change for an honest review. 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment