1/16/15

Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural

It's no secret that I wear a lot of makeup. With the amount of money and time I spend on makeup, you would think that I also had a good skincare routine. The truth is, I don't. When it comes o skin care, I am either clueless or lazy. Probably both. My skin is horrible! I have always had a problem with acne, ever since I was a pre-teen. Now that I am older, most of my acne is on my chin and jawline. It is often painful and hard to cover up. Over the past few months I became interested in facial masks and similar products. I recently got to try the Dead Sea Mud Mask from InstaNatural.

When I was in cosmetology school, we loved giving each other facials. We had all sorts of facial masks to use. My personal favorite masks to use were mint or mud masks. When I had the opportunity to review a mud mask, I jumped at it! I love that mud masks help reduce the amount of oil on my face, without drying my face completely out. This mask is all natural. There are no harsh chemicals or artificial scents added.

The InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask is easy to use. You can use a small spatula or spoon to get the product out of the jar if you are concerned about sanitation, or you can use your hands. The product is ready to use right out of the jar, just apply a small layer to clean skin, wait 10-15 minutes, then wash. I like applying the product before I watch a half hour television show, and typically leave it on the whole time. I wash it off, using circular motions and a Konjac sponge with some warm water. It leaves my face feeling refreshed smooth. A little moisturizer helps moisturize my skin, then I am all done. I like that it is easy to remove. You do not have to scrub harshly, which could cause skin irritations. For best results, use once a week.

Freshly Applied:

The look and texture of my skin has improved since I have started using this. I notice that I don't have as much acne as I normally do. My skin is smoother and I have fewer blackheads. I always feel clean and refreshed when I use this. I think that applying masks are fun, for some reason it reminds me of being a teenager hanging out with my friends.
Half an Hour Later:
Ingredients:
Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Calendula Oil, Hickory Bark Extract

To learn more about this product, or to purchase it yourself you can visit the InstaNatural website. This product is currently being sold for $25.77. I feel that this is a fair price for the size of the jar. A little goes a long way. This jar will last me for months, possibly even a year. 

**I received the product mentioned above for free. All options and experiences are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment