1/7/15

Add Some Color to your Routine with One Direction

Give your look a jolt of color with the new One Direction lips, mascara, and nail polish sets! Each set will give you a shock of color on your hair face or nails that everyone will notice!

Electroglam Mascara: $16.50
This mascara is pretty neat. You can use it in your hair AND on your lashes. This is the first colored mascara I have used that actually shows up on my lashes. Typically, the color is so muted that it just doesn't show up. The color is build able so you can add a little, for just a spot of color, or a lot to really pop. I like using it in my hair for a pop of color.  When it comes to my eyes, I always use black mascara. The color does not rub off onto my clothes, which is a must for hair products and makeup, especially if I am wearing white. I do wish that it dried a bit softer. It dries a little stiff and flakes out when I brush my hair.


Why don’t we go there- Shock of blue
Does he know?- Pinkest hot pink 
Story of my life- Amped canary yellow

UV LiquidLights Glow Gloss: $16.50
I am not a huge fan of lip gloss, in fact I really don't like the stuff, but this lip gloss is seriously awesome. The vivid color goes great on my naked lips, or over a lipstick. This gloss is UV reactive which makes it a must use product for the"Glow" parties at the local night club. Teens who attend events like "Cosmic Bowling" will love it as well. 

Under a black light, the line on my arm is a normal non UV reactive lip gloss, to show a comparison.

Through the Dark- Electric glitter poppy lip gloss that glows to neon red-orange under UV light
Kiss You- Orange glitter rush lip gloss that glows to neon yellow under UV light
Taken - Powerhouse glitter pink lip gloss that glows to neon orange under UV light



UV Rock Me Nail Varnish: $16.50
After trying the nail polish in one of the other 1D sets, I had set my expectations really low for this. Upon trying it, I was pleasantly surprised. This product, while needing more than one coat, went on evenly. The color is vivid, and I did not have a problem with it chipping right away. This nail polish set also comes with matching loose glitter pots for each shade of nail polish. The polish and glitter are both UV creative, I have not had the change to test this under my black light, but will upload photos as soon as I do. 








Nail Varnish: 
Happily– UV iced blue glitter 
Moments- UV neon pink 
Diana- UV 3D holographic 

Glitter Toppings: 
Kicks- UV snow cone blue
Not afraid- UV electrified pink glitter 
Star-- UV holo glitter 



The quality of these kit are much MUCH better than the other One Direction makeup kits that I have tried. The makeup lasts longer, and looks better on. The nail polish does not chip quickly, the mascara does not flake off of my lashes, and the lip gloss stays put. I do recommend these product to anyone who likes to attend parties where there are black lights, or just to anyone looking to add some color to their makeup routine. 

Where to find these kits:
  • Macy's
  • Dillards
  • Boscov's
  • Stage Stores
  • Beauty Brands
  • Lord & Taylor
I received the products mentioned above in exchange for my honest feedback. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete