12/22/14

Two Rivers Mega Coffee Sampler Pack

  Are you still looking for last minute gifts for the coffee lover in your life? If this coffee lover owns a single cup Keurig Coffee brewer you might want to consider getting them a Two Rivers Mega Coffee Sampler Pack! These packs come with a large variety of flavors, that any coffee lover would enjoy! Each box comes with 40 different flavors of coffee, tea, hot coco, and more. Finding the perfect brew has never been easier!





  Some featured brands in this box include: Brooklyn Bean Roaster, Hamilton Mills, Java Factory, Select by Trump, Workaholics, Guy Fiery, Cake Boss and many more. There are so many different flavors in this box. Inside you can expect to find Dark Roast, Medium Roast, Light Roast, Extra Bold, Flavored, Unflavored, Decaf, Tea, Hot Coco and more. All cups can be used in any Keurig K-Cup compatible brewers EXCEPT the new Keurig 2.0 Brewers.



  My  favorite flavor from this box was the Tootsie Roll Hot Coco. I thought it was going to taste like a regular "every day" hot coco, but to my surprise, it really did taste like a Tootsie Roll. There was also a really nice Caramel Macchiato that I enjoyed. There is a Surprise Flavor that I have been too agreed to try, I may give this to my boyfriend to try. 




 This sampler pack would make a wonderful gift for a friend, or a great product to keep for yourself if you have a lot of guests over for coffee. There is a little something that everyone can enjoy, even the kids! Right now you can purchase this on Amazon for $27.93, there is free shipping if you have prime! 


**I received this product for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and feed back. All opinions expressed here are my own.**
Two Rivers K-Cup Variety Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment