12/26/14

Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim

My hair, while certainly not it the worst shape it has been in, has seen better days. I torture my hair by washing it daily, blowdrying, and either curling or straightening it. My ends are not as fried as they used to be, but they are not quite as nice as I'd like them to be. I have terrible split ends, but I don't want to get a hair cut. Recently, I got the chance to try out the Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim, and it is like a miracle worker.

The Total Hair Repair Oil is bade from a blend of Organic Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Shea Butter. These products work together to replenish dry and damaged hair. It is a restorative and conditioning treatment that leaves split ends looking better and hair feeling softer and looking shinier.

I like that this oil is absorbed quickly into my hair, it does not leave my hair looking wet or greasy, which is important for me since my hair tends to look greasy with almost any product I put in it. While it does not repair split ends, it does give the illusion of it. My split end looks so much better when I use this product. 

The packaging says to use this product by pumping a small amount into your palms then apply evenly through your hair. You an leave it in for 10 minutes, 2 hours, or overnight, depending on the condition of your hair. The next step is to wash it out then style your hair as normal. I like to smooth a small amount in my hair after I have styled my hair to seal my split ends.

I like that this is a natural and organic product. No harsh chemicals go into making the product. The product is not tested on animals and has a shelf life of 24 months. A little goes along way, so I could see having this for around that amount of time. 

This product can be purchased on amazon for $17.95, on sale, down from $59.97. There is free 2 day shipping if you have amazon prime.

* I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment