12/22/14

Smart Weigh Precision Digital Kitchen Scale

  A kitchen scale is something that I have been wanting for a while. I have been wanting to use it for some of my crafts, so I could more accurately weigh out portions of bath bombs and bubble bars. I have been wanting it for food so that I could follow some recipes more closely. Recently, I received the Smart Weigh CSB2KG Cuisine Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl to review.



  I really like how easy this product is to use, right out of the box. You can use this scale with out without the bowl. I like that you can 0 out the scale at any point. This is useful to weighing multiple things in the same bowl. There is a 60 second shut off, which can be a bit annoying. I prefer to take my time, it would be nice to disable this feature.

  The attached bowl is easily removable. It is made from a sturdy plastic that is food safe. The scale safely weighs items up to 4lbs. You can switch between pounds and grams, which makes it easy to use in any country.

I found this scale easy to use, convenient for my needs, and made from decent quality materials. This is something that I will continue to use in my kitchen instead of playing the guessing game.

This product can be purchased on Amazon right now for $15.22. There is free shipping for Amazon Prime members.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed here re my own. Photos are taken from the product Amazon page.



No comments:

Post a Comment