12/4/14

Michael Todd True Organics Soniclear Skin Cleansing System




When it comes to actually washing my face, I am terrible. I'm not sure if it's just laziness or lack of time, but I always end up using those makeup wipes that just leave my skin feeling greasy. Recently I got the chance to review the Michael Todd True Organics Soniclear Skin Cleansing System.
  The Soniclear system has made cleaning my skin so much faster and easier. I wear a lot of makeup, and I find that if I use a wash cloth and face wash to cleanse my skin it takes too long and it ends up hurting because I have to really scrub to get my skin clean.

  I really wanted to make a video for this one, but I was unable to. Check out the following video to learn how to use the Soniclear Skin Cleansing System:   



Included in the package:
  • 1 Soniclear Device
  • 1 Facial Brush Head with Cover
  • 1 Body Brush Head with Cover
  • 1 Charging Stand
  • 1 Charging Cord
  • Instruction Manual
  The Soniclear device is waterproof, I like to wash my face in the shower with it. It is made with organic antimicrobial technology with another EPA registered LIFE antimicrobial to prevent microbes from reproducing and interfering with their uptake of nutrients. "Safe, effective and long lasting, the antimicrobial product protection in Soniclear doesn't wash out or wear off so the brushes stay cleaner, fresher for longer."-Soniclear website.

  I really love how easy this is to use. It's pretty dummy-proof. When I use it I turn it on, pump on some of my face wash, let it sit for a moment so it can disperse evenly, then begin to wash my face. I do like using the larger Body brush head to wash my face, but it's not as soft as the smaller facial brush head. The device makes a few beeps, to let you know how long you have left before it auto-turns off. I do wish that you could turn off the auto-off feature, especially when I am wearing more makeup than usual to ensure my face is clean without having to restart the device. Overall though, I would say this is a device all makeup wearers need!

This product can currently be purchased with different power cords, which I thought was pretty neat:
Currently this product will run you $150. I think it is well worth the price. To learn more about this cleansing system or to purchase one for yourself you can visit the Michael Todd True Organics website. Use this link to get it for 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Photos and video taken from the company website.

No comments:

Post a Comment