12/9/14

Liztek UD-3700 USB 3.0 Universal Dual Monitor Docking Station

  Since getting rid of my desktop computer, I have been struggling trying to get my work done with just one monitor. When I had my desktop, I had a dual monitor setup. I haven't really had the time to look into setting up dual monitors with my laptop until recently. I had the opportunity to test out the 
Liztek UD-3700 USB 3.0 Universal Dual Monitor Docking Station

  The Liztek docking station is perfect for my laptop. It takes up very little space on my desk, and contains many USB ports, allowing me to connect keyboards, mice, and charging cords for my phone and other mobile devices, without clogging up all the ports on my laptop. I think that even with all the cords and stuff I have, I still would not be able to fill up all the ports!


  This thing is great! It took me just a few minutes to set up with my macbook pro and an acer screen. You can use DVI or VGA, but I found that a DVI/Hdmi cord does not work, which is fine considering I have both dvi cords and hdmi cords. I love that I can connect my mouse and iPhone cords to the docking station so I don't need to have all of my laptop ports used up. You can connect all of your cords to the port then all you need to do is connect the USB3.0 cord to your laptop, freeing up all other ports. I have my speakers hooked up to the port as well. I like how I don't have cords running all over my desk making it look cluttered like it was before I had the docking station. I did get this product for the purposes of leaving a 100% honest review. I found nothing wrong with this product. It works as expected. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to others.

  If you have a mac make sure you visit the company website to download the driver. The box comes with the driver on a little cd for Windows, but you must go to the website to download their drivers for Mac. The website is listed in fine print in the instruction packet on the bottom of the Driver Instillation page.

Here is a photo of my setup:



To learn more about the Liztek UD-3700 USB 3.0 Universal Dual Monitor Docking Station, or to purchase it for $85.95 you can visit their their amazon page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment