12/24/14

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker #ShowerSpeaker

I have been in the market for a shower speaker for quite some time. It was something that I wanted, but something I really didn't want to spend my own money on, at least not until the holidays were over. Recently, I got the chance to review the Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker, and I'm glad I did.

I love listening to music while I shower. Normally I just use my iPhone or iPad speakers, which aren't that loud, and I often worry about the moisture getting into the device. Having a shower speaker that connects via Bluetooth to my devices allows me to keep my phone or iPad out of the room while still letting me listen to my favorite music, answer calls, and change songs.

The Liztek speaker has a battery life of 6 hours, which for me, is A LOT of showering. I like that the battery life is so long, because I can take a months worth of showers without having to charge the battery. The device comes with a charger cord, which I conveniently just lost. I planned on taking a quick video of the device, but it died just before I started... go figure.

The speaker has a sturdy suction cups, that suctions to the wall in my bathroom. I have not had a problem with the device falling, even when pressing buttons and adjusting the device. The speaker is loud enough that I can hear my music, and can be controlled via the volume buttons pretty easily.

Overally, this is a pretty neat speaker. I like that it suctions right into my shower wall, so I do not have to worry about knocking it over. It is loud enough that I can hear all the words to my songs, even the quieter ones. For $32.95 I think this is a good deal. This product can be purchased on Amazon.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment