12/9/14

Liztek HB7-3200 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 2 Fast Charging Port





  If you're anything like me, you have more cords than plugs. My Macbook Pro only has two USB ports. I need at least 5. I need ports for my phone charger, iPad charger, speakers, mouse, keyboard, and other various devices. To solve my problem, I recenlty got to test the Liztek HB7-3200 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 2 Fast Charging Port device.



  The Liztek Port Hub is super easy to set up. Everything you need is already in the box. The device has 7 SuperSpeed ports that can deliver transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps. It is Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above is needed. The device is ready to go when you plug it in!

Tech Stuff :
*info taken from Amazon website, as they are able to explain the tech stuff better than I am able to*

Compatible Charging Devices
All Apple devices: iPhone 5S/5C/5/4/4S, iPad mini, iPad 4/3/2
All Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, HTC Sensation, EVO, One X; Samsung Galaxy Note
Tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tablets

Specification 
Compact (8 × 2.4 × 0.8in) and lightweight (4.7 oz) 
Power Cord Length: 8 ft 
USB Cord Length: 2.7 ft 
Safety: Built-in Short-Circuit protection

Box Contents 
Liztek USB 3.0 7-Port Hub, 12V/4A power adapter (8 ft), 2.7-foot USB 3.0 cable
 
The Liztek HB7-3200 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 2 Fast Charging Port works exactly as it should. I found it super simple to set up, even one who is not very tech savvy should be able to do so with ease. I haven't run into any problems with the product yet. All of the ports work, as they should. I recommend this to anyone looking to free up ports on their laptop. This is a device you can leave on your desk with all of you cords plugged in.

To learn more about the Liztek HB7-3200 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 2 Fast Charging Port or to order one for yourself  for $38.95, feel free to visit their Amazon page.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment