12/1/14

Lash Em Colour Strokes Brow Tint Lift with Lash Enhancing Serum

  I'm back with another beauty product! This time I had the opportunity to test out Lash Em Colour Strokes Brow Tint Lift with Lash Enhancing Serum! I love trying out new brow products, as I am always trying to find the best one for me.





 Color Strokes brown Tint and Lift promotes brow growth with its peptide rich formula. The formula prevents brow breakage while promoting stronger more voluminous  brows. The application wand is made to apply the product smoothly, preventing gaps, and sculpt perfect brows.


  Color Strokes brown Tint and Lift is a super easy product to use. The product looks much like a mascara, including a tube and a wand. The product is offered in three colors: Blonde, Brunette, and Raven. To use, simply swipe the wand across your brows much like you would do your lashes with mascara.

 I like that this product is super easy to use, I don't have to worry about shaping my brows and filling them in perfectly, the wand makes application super easy. The color Brunette was perfect for my brows. It blended right in. One thing I did not like about the product is that it does feel a little crunch after it dries. I don't think i would make this my every day brow filler, but I would use it if I were running out of time to get ready, as it is super quick to use.

 It does appear to me that the company has changed their site a little bit and removed the original product, and renamed it and changed the wording on the tube. I was provided with this link, but after receiving an error I searched their site and found what appears to be the correct link, here.


Information from the Lash Em Site:

BENEFITS

• Brow enhancing serum promotes healthier, stronger, thicker brows

• Long-lasting smudgeproof, clump-free tint

• Available in three shades

• Easy to apply and remove

• Safe for all-day wear

• Suitable for all brow types

• Safe to use with contacts


FORMULA FACTS

• Paraben free

• Prostaglandin free

• Fragrance free

• Hypoallergenic

• Dermatologist tested

• Ophthalmologist tested

• Non-acnegenic (won't clog pores)

• PETA certified cruelty free (not tested on animals)

• Made in USA

Interested in learning more about this product or want to purchase it yourself? I am able to offer you a 30% off coupon, use code  BROW30BB! during checkout!

I received this product for free, in exchange for my honest review. Regardless, this does not change how I feel about the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment