12/30/14

Grazia 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Wraps


Lately, I have been baking pretty much anything that can be baked on silicone bakeware. Recently, I got the chance to test out some silicone cupcake cups/wraps by Grazia. They are like the little paper cupcake wrappers, but made out of silicone. They are reusable, so you are not filling up the landfill with the not reusable cupcake papers. They are also so easy to clean , there is hardly any residue left over. The cupcakes come out in one piece.

Using those cupcake cups is super simple. Simply place your desired amount of cups onto a baking sheet, fill the cups halfway, then bake. When cooled, the cupcakes will easily come out of the cup. I don't have anything to store my cupcakes in so I simply throw them in a ziplock baggie with the "wrapper" still on them. I like to frost the cupcakes as I eat one. Cleaning the little cups is pretty simple since most of the time, there is no residue left in the wrapper. My phone battery is dead right now, but I will take a photo of my yummy lemon cupcakes when they are done and upload them tomorrow.

These adorable cupcake cups are currently on sale for $11.99 on Amazon. There is free shipping if you have prime.

I received the above product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. The above photos with the white background have been taken from the Amazon product page. 

2 comments:

  1. trx workouts are nothing but pendants that you can attach to any form of jewelry you like.
    When these are trx pas cher, the excitement just gets doubled.
    Most chic looking TRX Australia are in fashion now.
    A revolutionary online retail store with a difference, yes I am talking about the trx australia.
    Be it gifts or Trx Workouts it provides the essence of style and quality that can't be justified by words.
    trx Australia offers you a wide variety of charms.
    Let's just have a look into some of the pas cher trx that may interest you.
    These are only a few, there is whole host of trx workouts that are available and can easily ship them for you at very nominal rates, as per order.
    Most of the TRX workouts present here are actual collectible jewellery items.
    Possessing a TRX Australia is a matter of pride and a matter of envy for the onlookers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you be any more obnoxious? Knock it off.

      Delete