12/9/14

EnvyDerm Eyelash Enhancement and Conditioning Volume Mascara

Mascara is one my of favorite makeup products to apply, mostly because of how quick and easy it is to apply. I love that there are different mascaras for different looks. I like to give them all a try to find which one best suits my needs. recently, I got the change to try EnvyDerm Eyelash Enhancement and Conditioning Volume Mascara.

Application to left side, no mascara on right

This mascara is a one of a kind clump-free Mascara that instantly increases lash volume, definition and curl while promoting length and thickness with continued use. I have noticed that a my lashes are a little longer, that could be a combination of this mascara and the hair/nail growth vitamins that I have been taking. All the mascara I use is black, so the color of this mascara is perfect for me. It is a true black. This mascara is made with Moroccan Argan Oil, Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids to nourish, fortify and add shine to your lashes. I love that this is a cruelty free product.

Built up, 3 layers of mascara:

I have this weird thing that happens with my lashes if I wear some mascaras for too long. It starts to hurt the root area of my lashes. I do not have this problem with this product. I am able to build of my lashes without them appearing too clumpy, or without drying out and flaking off. Mascara that flakes onto my cheeks is one of my least favorite things on this planet. For even more volume you can use another mascara on top of this one. 

I am having a love/hate relationship with this product. I love how it make my lashes look, but I don't like the scent of the product. I love how creamy the mascara is, but I hate the applicator brush. Firstly, the smell, to me, is odd. To me, it almost smells kind of moldy. I haven't had the product that long, and it was brand new when I got it, so I don't think it has any mold in it. The brush is flimsy, and i feel like it might just fall off of the stick. I don't think this is a cheap product, but the brush isn't my favorite. I usually like more firm mascara applicators. The actual mascara itself looks great. It could easily become my favorite mascara if the scent and brush problems were solved.

To learn more about this mascara and to purchase if you can visit the EnvyDerm website. This mascara costs $29.99, which is on par with my other mascaras.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment