12/14/14

Dr. Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit


  Lately, I have had the strong urge to whiten my teeth, but haven't had the desire to shell out tons of money to do so professionally. When I had the opportunity to review the Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit, I jumped at it.

  I have sensitive teeth, so I typically try to avoid whitening products, but I have just gotten so fed up with the discoloration of my teeth. I decided to give this product a try and it seemed fairly simple to use. The kit comes with everything you need to whiten. It contains 4 whitening trays that you boil and then place in your mouth to shape to your teeth.  Also included are 8 syringes of 44% Carbamide Peroxide (which is the highest percentage allowed). These 8 syringes will last up to 50 applications! You do not use a whole syringe per application. There is a brush that you can use for application, and an LED light to speed along the whitening process.

 I found this kit so easy to use. Simply apply the gel to the front of your teeth, pop in the molded trays, and sit there with the light shining on your teeth. I have only used this once so far and have noticed that my teeth are a little brighter. I do think that I will need a few more applications to get my desired whiteness. I do have fairly sensitive teeth so I don't want to use this too often. You can also purchase their Remineralization Treatment to help reduce sensitivity. I have also received this, but not have had the opportunity to use it yet since my teeth did not hurt after my application.

 When I have more time to dedicate to the whitening process I will upload some before and after photos. I don't have any right now because I have just being the process.

To learn more about the Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit or to purchase it for yourself you can visit their amazon page. This kit costs $34.99, which appears cheaper than most kits in my local stores.

* I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment