12/26/14

Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands



I have been looking into various types of strength training devices over the past few months and decide that I either wanted to get some weights or resistant bands. I recently had the opportunity to test out some resistant bands, so this made my decision much easier. I have a lot of lower body strength, but I really need to do some work on my arms. Resistant bands are the perfect tool to help with this.

The Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands comes as a set of 5 bands, two ankle straps, a door anchor, hand grips, and a carrying bag. This is perfect for using at home, and portable enough to bring with you to the office to work out on your lunch break or to the gym. The 5 bands are stackable, using more than one band at a time creates more resistance, so this set can grow with you.  Each of the bands have a different resistance level: Yellow 2-4 lbs, Green 4-6 lbs, Red 10-12 lbs, Blue 15-20 lbs., Black 20-30 lbs. You can combine any bands to create a workout from albs, up to 75 lbs of resistance.

I found this set super easy to use. I incorporated it into a workout from Fitness Blender on youtube. I have talked about Fitness Blender on my blog before. They have so many different workouts for all activity levels. These bands make a great addition to many of their videos.

Cynergy offeres a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you do not love them, they will give you a full refund. This set is sold on Amazon and is  currently on sale for $29.19.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. Photos in this post are taken from the Amazon product page.

No comments:

Post a Comment