In this box you will find a large assortment of roasts and flavors, including: Dark Roast, Medium Roast, Light Roast, Extra Bold and Flavored coffees. These K-Cups are extra fresh, 100% Arabica coffee with our lightning fast "Roast2Cup" packaging process. Each K-Cup is compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, the are not compatible with the new Keurig 2.0 Brewers.
Flavors you can expect to try include: Boardwalk, BreakFast, Decaf Breakfast, Brooklyn Bridge, Cinnamon Subway, Colombian, Coney Island Caramel, Corner Donut Shop, Cyclone, Express-O, French Roast, Fuhgeddaboutit, Hazelnut, Maple Sleigh, Oh Fudge, Vanilla Skyline. I am saving the "Maple Sleigh" for Christmas morning. I think it will go perfect with some pancakes or french toast for breakfast. I really like the Coney Island Caramel, and I think that Vanilla Skyline is another flavor that I will enjoy.
To ensure that each batch is perfect, the Brooklyn Beans Roastery takes these 5 steps to ensure you have the perfect cup, every time:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!) --Taken from the amazon page
**I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review and feedback. Opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.** Brooklyn Beans K Cup Variety Pack Review