12/8/14

Boxtera Unboxing Video

  When it comes to making videos, unboxing videos are my favorite ones to make! I love doing unboxing videos for various types of subscription boxes. My most recent unboxing is for the Boxtera Monthly Snack Membership box.

  Boxtera is a new subscription box, that ships healthy snacks to your door each month. The membership costs $19.95, with free shipping. Each month members recieve 5 suprise hand picked branded snacks from Boxtera. You are able to open a subscription for yourself or gift a subscription of 3, 6 or 12 months, that can be pre paid at a deep discount. To learn more about this box, check out my video below.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment