12/17/14

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil



  I tend to put my hair through a lot. I have to wash it each day, otherwise I look like I haven't showered for a month. I also blow dry and straighten or curl it each day.I don't use a heat protecting spray, mainly because I always forget to purchase it when I am at the store, so I rely on a lot of creams, oils, and treatments to keep my hair from completely falling out of my head. Lately, I have been obsessed with trying different Argan Oil products.

  I love using Argan oil because it is an all natural product, that isn't made with any harsh chemicals or artificial scents. I recently got to try out the 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil from Foxbrim. One difference between this Argan Oil and others I have used is that this one doesn't leave a very oily residue left on my skin. It absorbs quickly into my skin and hair, without needing to be rinsed out or washed off. I use it just about daily as a hair and skin moisturizer. I rub just a small amount into my cheeks and nose area now that the cold New York weather has arrived, and it really helps my skin from drying out. For my hair, I simply rub a small amount between my palms, then run through my damp hair. The product does not leave behind any odor, which I really like since I have some other hair products that have a scent that I love. 


I am on vacation right now, so I will come back and insert some photos when I get back home. This is a review in progress, and should be finished this weekend. Thank you for stopping by. Check back soon for the full review. To learn more about this product, or to purchase it for $13.95 you can visit their website.

*I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review. You are reading about my real experiences with this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment