11/28/14

Rtgs Micro LED 60 Warm White Color String Lights




We love playing with different types of lighting in my home. Most of the lights in our apartment are Hue Phillips LED wireless lights. They can be turned on and off with out cell phones, tablets, and computers. We can change how dim or bright we want them, set them to a timer, and even change the color of them whenever we feel like. I recently got the chance to test out some Rtgs 60 Micro LEDs String Lights in the color Warm White. Since we love playing with our lighting so much, I jumped at the opportunity! These outdoor string lights can be used  indoor and outdoor, are battery operated, on 20 Ft long silver ultra thin string wire with and have a timer. These lights also have 8 pretty cool settings.

What I love about this product:
  • The light gives off a nice warm white color
  • Bendable, takes any shape you need
  • Lightweight, fits almost anywhere
  • I love that there are 8 different settings
  • This can be used outside
  • Ships quickly


I am running very late for work, so check out this link for more info on this product. I will have a full review up later this weekend. These can be purchased on the company website for $12.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment