11/28/14

Rtgs Micro LED 30 Warm White Color String Lights

 

We love playing with different types of lighting in my home. Most of the lights in our apartment are Hue Phillips LED wireless lights. They can be turned on and off with out cell phones, tablets, and computers. We can change how dim or bright we want them, set them to a timer, and even change the color of them whenever we feel like. I recently got the chance to test out some Rtgs 30 Micro LEDs String Lights in the color Warm White. Since we love playing with our lighting so much, I jumped at the opportunity! These outdoor string lights are battery operated, on 10 ft long silver color ultra thin string wire with timer. These lights also have 8 pretty cool settings.

I am currently using these lights as a mirror makeup light. I have them wrapped around my mirror and taped up. This product is pretty light weight that even electrical tape is holding them up.

What I like about the product:
  • The light gives off a nice warm white color
  • Bendable, takes any shape you need
  • Lightweight, fits almost anywhere
  • I love that there are 8 different settings
  • This can be used outside
  • Ships quickly
   Overall, I am pleased with these lights. They are simple to use, as a light like this should be. There are so many uses for them, really the only limit is your imagination. These lights can be purchased on Amazon for $7.95  free 2 day shipping if you have amazon prime!


To learn more about this product beforeI give a full review you can check out their website

I am running really late to work right now and will have a full review up, with photos, tomorrow afternoon. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment