11/14/14

Express Your Mood with Purex Crystals Aromatherapy!



I think it has been pretty well established that I love Purex products. They do such an amazing job at not only cleaning my clothes, but keeping them nice and fresh. Purex came out with a new product that hit the shelves last month. Pure Crystals Aromatherapy scent boosters will leave you not only smelling fresh, but will also stimulate your life with peaceful bill and boundless spirit with their new scents!
Spot the pure products! I used the  Purex Crystals Aromatherapy crystals and their laundry detergent pods! I cannot live without these products!

As a part of the Purex Insiders team I received one of the  Purex Crystals Aromatherapy for free to review here on  my blog. I am so happy that I got the chance to review these because I just love these types of products. The  Purex Crystals Aromatherapy are infused with blends of citrus and floral essential oils that produce a long lasting scent. I loved this product so much that I went out and bought more. I love mixing two different scent together. 


The scent I originally received is Energy. This one features more citrusy scents. At first I didn't think that citrus and laundry would mix very well, but this is an amazing scent. Although it is a light scent, the scent lasts for weeks. I love that  I can throw in as much or as little as I want into the wash. I also use these to make fabric refresher. I thrown some in a spray bottle with hot water, then shake until fully dissolved. I use this on my carpets, counties, curtains, and mattress. It really freshens up my home, you can hardly tell that I have ferrets!

Overall, I give this product a million thumbs up. There isn't a load of laundry that I haven't used this in since I got it. I will continue to buy more as I run out. You can find these in your laundry isle. I get mine at walmart. 
Links of interest:


*Although Purex Brand provided me with my own bottle of Purex Crystals Aromatherapy, the opinions and experiences expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment